Thursday 21 August 2014

The world is big but it may not have a space for me.


I really feel like leaving this mad world. Not committing suicide but leaving the system of this society. Leaving monetary system and so call democracy system which is heavily manipulated. 

But I have a lot of fear as I am an ex capitalist, a city guy who programmed by society. To be served by others when I present some paper and plastic card. Food is always cook, shelter is always build when I have the paper and plastic in my pocket.

Paper value and plastic value is all imaginary value.

I don't think that anyone of us should be served or to serve. Everyone of us should LIVE.

I want to have the life in nature yet I fear, I scare. I forget how to live naturally as a HUMAN.

Sincerely by a Polluted human, a depress city guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment